Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
• Predicting lactation capability after breast and nipple procedures
• Effects of tissue healing upon lactation capability
• Effects of diagnostic, ablative, and therapeutic procedures upon lactation functionality
• Breastfeeding during chemotherapy
• Effects of cosmetic breast surgeries on breastfeeding
• Lactation management in the post-breast or post-nipple surgical mother
• Supplementation to maximize breastfeeding
• Post-surgical complications after breastfeeding
• Effective breastfeeding counseling for mothers who have undergone breast or nipple procedures
For those who need reliable information on how various breast procedures and surgeries will affect breastfeeding in the mothers they work with, this book is an invaluable resource.
Authors: Diana West, BA, IBCLC and Elliot M. Hirsch, MD
Total Pages: 64