By Kathleen F. McCue
Motherhood is an intensely personal journey that women often have difficulty sharing with one another, especially when the situation isn’t shaping up to be as blissful as they anticipated. In MOTHER TO MOTHER, Kathleen McCue surveys mothers from all walks of life on the questions that are on every new mother’s mind, including:
• What is the most important advice you received before birth?
• What was the most unexpected part of becoming a new mother?
• What one thing helps mothers most in succeeding at breastfeeding?
• What things did spouse/family/friends do that were helpful or unhelpful?
• What would you do differently the next time?
• What gadgets and books are essential, and which ones are wasteful?
Mother to Mother will make it possible for you to relax and be open to the unexpected joys and pitfalls of your unique experience of parenthood.