Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Nipple pain is one of the most common reasons for premature cessation of breastfeeding. Breast and Nipple Pain is a collection of articles with the latest insights on how to help mothers who experience it. Topics include:
• Addressing latch issues immediately to prevent nipple pain and early weaning
• Differentiating between Raynaud’s Phenomenon of the Nipple and Candidiasis as a cause of pain
• Evidence-based treatment strategies for painful nipples
• Lanolin use and possible increased risk of nipple or breast infection
• Topical treatments used by mothers for nipple pain and trauma
• Frenotomy to decrease breastfeeding difficulties due to ankyloglossia
• Timing of frenotomy for improved breastfeeding and infant outcomes
• Kinesio Elastic Therapeutic Taping® in treating breast engorgement
• Mothers’ subjective experience of nipple pain and
Editor: Kathleen Kendall-Tackett
Total Pages: 166