*We are unable to offer CEUs at this time.
Audio Support Files
Cómo le va con la lactancia?
Spanish for Breastfeeding Support will help you provide effective breastfeeding support to Spanish-speaking mothers. CEU's no longer available.
This book will help lactation consultants, breastfeeding peer counselors, nurses, physicians, midwives, childbirth educators, and others to:
• Converse with nursing mothers in Spanish about common breastfeeding topics
• Listen to and understand mothers speaking about breastfeeding in Spanish
Spanish for Breastfeeding Support contains:
- Twelve chapters covering breastfeeding topics from early management through weaning
- Downloadable audio files containing spoken versions of the dialogues presented in each chapter, as well as review conversations, vocabulary, pronunciation, and listening exercises
- Key vocabulary and important phrases in each chapter
- Quick reference tear-out sheets at the end of each chapter listing key vocabulary and phrases
Authors: Diana S. Glick M.A. & Tanya M. Lieberman IBCLC
Total Pages: 240