Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Intrapartum Care is collection of articles that provides the latest insights from thought leaders on topics such as:
• How Biological Nurturing (BN) helps promote infants’ primitive neonatal reflexes (PNR) and improves latch and milk flow.
• How infants use their hands to locate and shape nipples for a better latch.
• Why just one bottle can have an adverse effect on the newborn gut microbiome, which predisposes infants to infection and illness.
• 10 steps to help intrapartum nurses help mothers meet their
• The effects of maternal IV fluid on early infant weight loss.
• Overcoming feeding challenges for late preterm infants.
• The relationship between decreased breastfeeding and the
immune-related diseases that plague post-industrial societies.
• The relationship between Sudden Unexplained Postnatal Collapse and
maternal positions while breastfeeding.
Author: Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Scott Sherwood