Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Professional Development is a collection of articles with the latest insights from thought leaders that will help you continue to
grow as a lactation consultant. Topics include:
• The journey from volunteer counselor to professional clinician
• Improving the quality and consistency of lactation care
• A new U.S. provider category and taxonomy code established for non-RN IBCLCs
• Texting as a way to communicate effectively with today’s mothers
• Using social media to reach and support clients
• Generational differences between mothers and providers
• Offering lactation expertise and support in online settings
• Managing a “paperless” private lactation practice, with all charting, records, communications, and care plans in one place
• Burnout and compassion fatigue and the importance of professional self-care
Editor: Kathleen Kendall-Tackett